Nigerian crossdresser Idris Okunneye popularly known as Bobrisky has listed items an individual has been able to afford before they can insult him.
In a post shared on his Instagram page, Bobrisky said many people are quick to insult him, yet they cannot meet up with his kind of lifestyle.
Bobrisky said a person may insult him if his/she can afford hair worth over seven hundred thousand, has spent three weeks in a hotel worth one hundred and seventy-five thousand Naira per night, wears a Rolex wristwatch, among others.
According to the controversial crossdresser, anyone who can afford these items and more is free to insult him, but they should keep shut and move on if otherwise.
Bobrisky wrote: Some of you are quick to insult people here, well before you drop insult under dis video make sure you have d following listed items below dis video as for a girl, as for guys make sure you have shop all dis items for ur girl.
1) make sure your location is ikoyi d George hotel
2) make sure you have spent 3weeks, not just their regular rooms it must be their suite 175,000 per night
3) make sure your hair worth 700,000 bone straight 40inches
4) make sure your earring sets are pure gold from @beckygoldjeweler
5) make sure your outfit is statement not trash.
6) make sure you use an iPhone 12 pro max
7) make sure you wear correct Rolex.
8) make sure you are friends with d artist of d song in d background @izzlax
If you can afford all dis items in dis video, you are free to insult me, but if you can’t haaaa just shut up and move on
Wotzup.ng News recalled Bobrisky recently bragged about dating top 10 richest guys in Nigeria.
According to Bobrisky in a post on Instagram, some of his achievements include dating rich guys in Nigeria, owning houses in Lekki and a few.